no_click

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7-12-10 Lightning

It all started with not a clue what was going on. Went to go get wings at 10pm. Didn't get any. Left at 11pm and started to head to a buddies with him in the car. Saw a storm go up to the north with vivid lightning. I said the heck with it, drove home with him still hostage, grabbed the camera, and went north looking for a good point to shoot from. After what seemed like eternity, we found a spot. Of course, the lightning literally stopped by then. Dumb summer storms. I didn't give up though, and BANG! Nailed my first lightning shot with stars in it! Totally made the day. It was the only one I got but it was sweet nonetheless! Whoohoo!



Here is a short timelapse of the storm from the few images I took.




Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment