no_click

Sunday, December 6, 2015

A year in photos (by week) - Week 1

Everyone always does a yearly thing where it is day by day. I have wanted a reason to pick up my camera more often (when there aren't storms around) so I decided to try this. The only twist, I don't have time to post a photo a day. Therefore, I have decided to do weekly recaps from the previous week of photos. Goal is one a day. I will try to keep out the family photos, but as I get into the swing of things, I needed some starter material. Here it goes!

On our way back from Ohio, Alexander reaches for the camera. Effingham, Il hotel room.
Ice storm during Thanksgiving greets us when we get back to Manhattan.
Wedding center piece flowers have a neat shadow on the curtains.
Geese fly north, then south, then west... they are confused at sunset! Manhattan.
Rather dull sunset provides 10 seconds (literally) of excitement. Manhattan.
Kathy gave me this lego set to make while I waited for her to get prepared for our wedding. Unpacking I found it today in the state of where I left it to get married (step 24/31). Finished it! Manhattan.
Alexander is always observing... Manhattan.

There is the first week! Let's see if I can keep at it....

Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment